Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gabi, the old Jewish Grandmother

Gabi is really starting to enjoy of the joys of the computer. This morning she was on youtube.com watching Miley Cyrus videos. This afternoon she was on my facebook account playing Farkle and Bejeweled. Tonight she saw me playing a different game and was hooked instantly. Gabi's new favorite game is Mah-Jong. She would have made her great-grandmother, Lily (who Gabi is named after, Gabriella Lily) very proud. Gabi did very well matching the Mah-Jong tiles. Next up, a game of Mah-Jong in
Mah-Jong alley at our pool club and a game at temple with the other old ladies.

2 comments:

  1. lol you got her hooked on farkle?! yea i was addicted for the longest till no one could beat my score theni lodt interest. gabbi is a big girl now! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! I LOVE your blog, it's great! Hope you got my invite :)

    ReplyDelete