Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Aidan Adventure Continues...

Today we started the morning with Aidan tumbling down half a flight of stairs in our house. Found out at school that he ended up getting a rug burn on his belly during the spill. I never thought of checking his belly. I thought he broke his arm at first. Rug burn, no biggie. Good news- he is fine. Mommy, not so much. He scared me half to death.

At school, Aidan looked so cute and adorable in his little Indian headband for Thanksgiving. However, he then had a meltdown over a chair and a muffin. Went to get Gabi at her Girl Scout meeting and yet another meltdown when it was time to go. There is nothing better than trying to pry your 2 year old in the car in front of other parents(especially those who send their kids to where you teach). As Aidan grabbed my neck, pinched me, and pulled the molding around the window down in the car, I just smiled and politely said, "Mommy said NO Thank You"!

Finally once we got home and then got Aidan out of the car, the one he doesn't want to leave now, another tantrums ensues. Aidan doesn't want to wash his hands for dinner. Down goes the kitchen garbage and an entire bottle of water on the floor. Aidan might take up permanent residence in the naughty corner.

Please tell me that these are the days I will cherish and long for in 20 years.



No comments:

Post a Comment