Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day, 2010

I love everything about being mom, okay almost everything. I don't think anyone really ever gets used to the smell and sight of vomit. But all of the other things about motherhood is amazing to me. I love the kisses, the hugs, and looking at the world through your children's innocent eyes.

This morning I was woken up by my children screaming throughout the house and making the house a mess- all before 6 on a Sunday morning. But, they were so excited to give me their little hand-made presents that they made at school. Aidan was super cute as he gave me my gifts and wished me a "Happy Birthday"!

Just wanted to share all of the cute gifts Gabriella and Aidan made for me. Not pictured is the yummy breakfast and hand squeezed lemondade. Also not pictured is the lovely mess that they made in the living room when I went upstairs to take a nap (with Aidan)or the lovely scrach Aidan made on my face when I told him to take his nap.

I can't wait for Father's Day!

1 comment: